- Tax season is approaching quickly, so we've put together a tax preparation checklist for our clients in order to get the document collecting process started.
- If we have not done your taxes in the past, but you are interested in our tax services or other financial planning services please feel free to contact me to discuss your situation. You can reach me (John Salomon CPA, CFP) at #248-641-4444.
- Your 2020 tax documents should have arrived. Please save these and bring them in.
- Here's a checklist of documents that should be collected before setting up an appointment.
- Along with a checklist we've provided a general question form that can be filled out prior to scheduling a meeting.
- These general questions will provide a guideline for information that could affect your taxes.
- Once you have filled out these general questions and compiled all of the checklist items you can call Lisa @ 248-641-4444 or just click below to schedule an appointment or call our office and Lisa will help set up a tax meeting.