Tax deferred annuities can take advantage of the benefit of compounding interest which can earn more than similar investments subject to annual taxes.
In this webinar, An Introduction to Annuities: Helping Fund Your Future, we will take a deep dive into the world of annuities.
We touch on:
- The basics: what is an annuity and why would you buy one
- Understanding taxable versus tax-deferred growth and how it compares to 401(k)s and IRAs
- Who is involved in an annuity and what it means for you
- Fixed versus variable annuities
- Taking payments and payout options including guaranteed death benefit
In this webinar recording, Certified Financial PlannerⓇ, Gretchen Brown, lays the foundation for understanding annuities and answers participant questions.
Learning about ways to fund your future is a great start to managing your money so that it improves your life. If you haven’t already, schedule a time to connect with Certified Financial PlannerⓇ, Gretchen Brown, and together you’ll uncover your financial goals and needs in a Free Financial Check-Up.